The Covid-19-pandemic keeps the world in breath. More than 10 million people have been infected with the novel Coronavirus, 195.226 in Germany – where it always comes back to local outbreaks.
Covid-19-News from Germany and around the world – the top stories: a virologist dampens vaccine-hopes (10.51 PM) “Who’s first?” – US students start macabre Corona-competition (10.34 PM) To display: the Bonn Prosecutor’s office will not investigate Streeck (09.25 am)
- Live card to the Virus outbreak and Coronavirus-Radar-facts and Figures
- More News, services, and ideas to the Corona pandemic, see our overview of the portal
The active ingredient Remdesivir is approved in Europe subject to conditions, for the treatment of severe cases of Covid-19. The decision, the EU Commission announced on Friday.
The latest news on Corona-crisis in Germany, Europe and the world read in the News-Ticker of FOCUS Online.
More News to Covid-19
- Corona-the rules for Federal States: Thuringia removes the contact constraints
- The Corona-debate in the Live-Ticker
- Virus outbreak in the flesh it
"She has never been with a mask gesehen": A journalist puts Merkel explosive issue
FOCUS Online/Wochit “she has never been with a mask seen”: a journalist puts Merkel explosive issue